I know, it’s been a hot minute. Let me tell you why. Well, I am apparently still getting back into the mindset that I own rabbits. Because this dummy left her computer charger on the floor, and if you know anything about rabbits, they really like to chew, cords are their favourites. So I haven’t had a computer. And just things are popping up and money needs to go there instead of a new charger so that’s whats been happening. However, I went to my moms and my sister is up north and happened to leave her laptop unlocked and on the table so here I am taking this opportunity !! Since I haven’t posted anything Halloween and it is my favourite I thought I would do the Spooky Scary Book Tag ! Lets get into it !
1) What goes bump in the night? Name a book that has legitimately scared you while reading it.
So I feel like some people might judge me for this because it isn’t that scary of a book but it contains demons and those are my biggest fear! And that book is Ouija by Katherine Turner. This book did give me the spooks.
2) Jack O’ Lanterns and classic costumes: A book you always reach for during Halloween time.
This book I actually just recently read, and that is Through The Woods by Emily Carroll. I loved this book and have actually since picked it up again! It’s the perfect book to settle down on a chilly day with and just read and drink a pumpkin spice latte.
3) Black cats and magic mirrors: A book you love that is laced with superstition and/or magic.
I am going to go with Miss Peregrine’s for this. That series is full of magic and all that fun stuff.
4) Witch’s Brew: Favourite witch character in any book/series.
I think this one is no surprise, and that is Morgan Rowlands for the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan. I think Morgan is just such a loveable character.
5) Ghouls and ghosts: A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad)
This book just makes me love the band and even though they broke up when the lead singer wrote this it for sure brought closure to fans all around and I still think about the difference the band and Gerard made in my life. And that book is, The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys by Gerard Way
6) Haunted graveyard: You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get ONE book to give you comfort, which is it?
7) The undead: Favourtie supernatural creatures to read about (i.e vampires, zombies, werewolves)
It’s a two-way tie between witches and vampires. I love them both.
8) In the dead of night: Pick a book with a black cover.
My cover of Stephen King’s “It”.
Well, that is my tag. I don’t have time to tag anyone but if you would like to do it, then boom! I tag you ! Hope you enjoyed and let me know your favourite Halloween read.